Lincoln National Corp (Radnor ( LNC) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Lincoln National Corp (Radnor rose $0.55 (1.4%) to $39.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,607,677 shares of Lincoln National Corp (Radnor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,173,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.33-$40.08 after having opened the day at $39.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.44. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Altis Resident ( RESI), up 19.0%, Broadway Financial ( BYFC), up 16.7%, Hampton Roads Bankshares ( HMPR), up 16.1% and Paulson Capital ( PLCC), up 13.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lincoln National Corp (Radnor Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.