Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation rose $0.37 (1.1%) to $34.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,914,344 shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,918,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.41-$34.19 after having opened the day at $33.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.70. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Neonode ( NEON), up 23.9%, Pulse Electronics ( PULS), up 21.7%, Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 14.5% and GigOptix ( GIG), up 10.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Broadcom Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.