SBA Communications ( SBAC) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, SBA Communications rose $1.54 (2.1%) to $75.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,041,579 shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,580,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.11-$76.16 after having opened the day at $74.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.40. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: ENGlobal Corporation ( ENG), up 12.0%, WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), up 6.4%, Team ( TISI), up 5.5% and Document Security Systems ( DSS), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SBA Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.