Ralph Lauren ( RL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ralph Lauren rose $2.39 (1.4%) to $180.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 619,680 shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 623,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $177.75-$180.15 after having opened the day at $177.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $177.63. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Nu Skin ( NUS), up 19.2%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 3.6%, Tandy Leather Factory ( TLF), up 2.7% and Sealed Air Corporation ( SEE), up 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.