Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Microsoft Corporation rose $0.35 (1.0%) to $34.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 29,155,566 shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 51,849,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.32-$34.81 after having opened the day at $34.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.35. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: UBIC Inc ADR ( UBIC), up 15.2%, Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), up 10.4%, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions ( MDRX), up 10.1% and Perion Network ( PERI), up 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.