Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems rose $0.26 (1.0%) to $25.41 on average volume. Throughout the day, 37,454,015 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 41,221,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.06-$25.56 after having opened the day at $25.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.16. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Xplore Technologies Corporation ( XPLR), up 8.9%, Stratasys ( SSYS), up 6.2%, M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings ( MTSI), up 6.0% and Gigamon ( GIMO), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.