Deutsche Bank ( DB) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Deutsche Bank rose $1.12 (2.7%) to $42.77 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,430,402 shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,894,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.20-$43.04 after having opened the day at $42.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.65. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Broadway Financial ( BYFC), up 16.7%, Hampton Roads Bankshares ( HMPR), up 16.1%, Riverview Bancorp ( RVSB), up 9.1% and Credit Suisse ( UWTI), up 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deutsche Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.