Lockheed Martin Corporation ( LMT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Lockheed Martin Corporation rose $1.95 (1.8%) to $111.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,394,136 shares of Lockheed Martin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,869,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $109.48-$111.68 after having opened the day at $109.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $109.57. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), up 10.4%, Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 4.7%, Frontline ( FRO), up 4.1% and AAR ( AIR), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lockheed Martin Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.