The board of directors of New Jersey Resources (NJR) has unanimously declared a quarterly dividend on its common stock of $.40 per share. The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2013 to shareowners of record on September 16, 2013. “The action taken by our board of directors reaffirms our commitment to providing our shareowners with a competitive return on their investment,” said Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of NJR. “It is also an acknowledgement of our team’s dedication to providing exceptional value for our customers and shareowners. Once again, we were able to pay a quarterly dividend as we have done continuously since 1952.” About New Jersey Resources New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and renewable energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $2 billion, NJR is comprised of five key businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJR’s principal subsidiary, operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve approximately half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures is a clean energy company that invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 47 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Home Services is a provider of heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to nearly 130,000 residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey.
- NJR Energy Holdings invests and maintains an equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, and serves companies from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers.