- Energy and water
- Buildings, planning and infrastructure
- Public safety and justice
- Tourism, recreation and culture
- Health and social services
- Government administration
Tuesday's high-profile attack and last month's WannaCry attack could boost cybersecurity spending, but the bump might already be priced into the stocks.
The $2.7 billion fine could be a sign of things to come for European charges against Apple, Amazon, Facebook and other major U.S. tech firms.
The EU hasn't shied away from levying major fines in the past.