- Energy and water
- Buildings, planning and infrastructure
- Public safety and justice
- Tourism, recreation and culture
- Health and social services
- Government administration
With both consumer and business demand perking up, conditions look a lot better than they did 12 months ago.
Apple's continued denouncement of Trump's policy agenda doesn't stand a chance of hurting the tech giant's bottom line.
We're still in a stock picker's market -- and these are the stocks you should pick for upside this week.