WINONA, Minn., July 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Fastenal Company of Winona, MN (Nasdaq:FAST) reported the results of the quarter ended June 30, 2013. Except for per share information, or as otherwise noted below, dollar amounts are stated in thousands.
|Six-month period||Three-month period|
|% of sales||22.2%||21.6%||22.7%||22.2%|
|Net earnings per share (basic)||$0.78||0.72||8.3%||$0.41||0.38||7.9%|
- Monthly sales changes, sequential trends, and end market performance – a recap of our recent sales trends and some insight into the activities with different end markets.
- Growth drivers of our business – a recap of how we grow our business.
- Profit drivers of our business – a recap of how we increase our profits.
- Statement of earnings information – a recap of the components of our income statement.
- Operational working capital, balance sheet, and cash flow – a recap of the operational working capital utilized in our business, and the related cash flow.