Cerner Corporation ( CERN) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cerner Corporation fell $1.40 (-2.9%) to $47.53 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,387,334 shares of Cerner Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,538,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.35-$49.09 after having opened the day at $49.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.93. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Ixia ( XXIA), down 19.4%, Canadian Solar ( CSIQ), down 12.7%, Synchronoss Technologies ( SNCR), down 11.6% and Luna Innovations ( LUNA), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cerner Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.