DISH Network ( DISH) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, DISH Network fell $1.07 (-2.5%) to $41.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,872,671 shares of DISH Network exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,105,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.51-$43.33 after having opened the day at $43.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.81. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: National Research Corporation ( NRCIB), down 41.7%, Sport Chalet ( SPCHB), down 13.9%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 10.9% and Coast Distribution System ( CRV), down 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full DISH Network Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.