Rite Aid Corporation ( RAD) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Rite Aid Corporation fell $0.03 (-1.1%) to $2.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 14,946,417 shares of Rite Aid Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 26,651,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $2.74-$2.83 after having opened the day at $2.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.81. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 10.9%, Pharmerica Corporation ( PMC), down 7.5%, BioScrip ( BIOS), down 5.2% and E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rite Aid Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.