Panera Bread Company ( PNRA) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Panera Bread Company fell $2.59 (-1.4%) to $188.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 534,923 shares of Panera Bread Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 468,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $186.82-$191.98 after having opened the day at $191.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $190.71. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Morgans Hotel Group Company ( MHGC), down 4.2%, PokerTek ( PTEK), down 4.1%, Chuy's Holdings ( CHUY), down 3.7% and Melco Crown Entertainment ( MPEL), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Panera Bread Company Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.