Radian Group ( RDN) pushed the Insurance industry lower today making it today's featured Insurance laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Radian Group fell $0.13 (-1.1%) to $12.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,250,569 shares of Radian Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,811,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $11.67-$12.30 after having opened the day at $12.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.18. Other companies within the Insurance industry that declined today were: MGIC Investment Corporation ( MTG), down 1.9% and eHealth ( EHTH), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Radian Group Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.