Proto Labs ( PRLB) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Proto Labs fell $0.76 (-1.2%) to $63.38 on light volume. Throughout the day, 405,722 shares of Proto Labs exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 556,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.10-$64.97 after having opened the day at $64.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.14. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: JinkoSolar ( JKS), down 10.6%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 9.7%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), down 6.8% and India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Proto Labs Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.