Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Stratasys fell $2.62 (-2.9%) to $87.73 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,202,834 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 722,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $87.40-$91.00 after having opened the day at $91.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.35. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: JinkoSolar ( JKS), down 10.6%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 9.7%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), down 6.8% and Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.