Boston Scientific ( BSX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Boston Scientific fell $0.22 (-2.4%) to $9.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 18,762,723 shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18,661,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.15-$9.36 after having opened the day at $9.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.37. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 65.1%, Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG), down 16.1%, Uroplasty ( UPI), down 9.9% and NeoGenomics ( NEO), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.