Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical fell $80.78 (-16.1%) to $419.30 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,464,574 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 330,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $406.69-$429.88 after having opened the day at $428.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $500.08. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Biota Pharmaceuticals ( BOTA), down 70.1%, Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 65.1%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 38.6% and Oramed Pharmaceuticals ( ORMP), down 13.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.