Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ( GMCR) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters fell $1.00 (-1.4%) to $72.94 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,590,456 shares of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,829,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.38-$74.87 after having opened the day at $74.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.94. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Primo Water ( PRMW), down 6.0%, SodaStream International ( SODA), down 5.2%, China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), down 3.9% and G. Willi-Food International ( WILC), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.