MGIC Investment Corporation ( MTG) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, MGIC Investment Corporation fell $0.12 (-1.9%) to $6.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,855,947 shares of MGIC Investment Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,830,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $6.08-$6.39 after having opened the day at $6.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.31. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Broadway Financial ( BYFC), down 13.0%, Carver Bancorp ( CARV), down 10.9%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 7.5% and Roberts Realty Investors ( RPI), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full MGIC Investment Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.