PDC Energy ( PDCE) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, PDC Energy fell $0.58 (-1.0%) to $55.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 623,938 shares of PDC Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 540,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.56-$55.92 after having opened the day at $54.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.23. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: FX Energy ( FXEN), down 15.2%, Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), down 11.4%, NGL Energy Partners ( NGL), down 7.2% and Barnwell Industries ( BRN), down 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PDC Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.