First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, First Solar fell $1.14 (-2.5%) to $44.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,020,296 shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,329,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.75-$46.55 after having opened the day at $46.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.06. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Ixia ( XXIA), down 19.4%, Canadian Solar ( CSIQ), down 12.7%, Luna Innovations ( LUNA), down 9.3% and Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.