Novo Nordisk A/S ( NVO) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Novo Nordisk A/S fell $2.15 (-1.3%) to $158.60 on light volume. Throughout the day, 154,525 shares of Novo Nordisk A/S exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 300,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $158.17-$160.19 after having opened the day at $159.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $160.75. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Biota Pharmaceuticals ( BOTA), down 70.1%, Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 38.6%, Oramed Pharmaceuticals ( ORMP), down 13.9% and Cormedix ( CRMD), down 11.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Novo Nordisk A/S Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.