AthenaHealth ( ATHN) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, AthenaHealth fell $1.80 (-2.0%) to $86.55 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 719,587 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 389,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $85.12-$88.88 after having opened the day at $88.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.35. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: National Research Corporation ( NRCIB), down 41.7%, Luna Innovations ( LUNA), down 9.3%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 7.5% and Willdan Group ( WLDN), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.