Estee Lauder Cos ( EL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Estee Lauder Cos fell $1.33 (-2.0%) to $66.59 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,645,140 shares of Estee Lauder Cos exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,721,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.03-$67.80 after having opened the day at $67.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.92. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: STR Holdings ( STRI), down 2.8%, KapStone Paper And Packaging Corporation ( KS), down 2.2%, Orient Paper ( ONP), down 2.2% and Blyth ( BTH), down 2.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Estee Lauder Cos Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.