Monster Beverage ( MNST) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Monster Beverage fell $0.84 (-1.4%) to $59.78 on light volume. Throughout the day, 924,781 shares of Monster Beverage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,993,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.71-$61.37 after having opened the day at $60.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.62. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Primo Water ( PRMW), down 6.0%, SodaStream International ( SODA), down 5.2%, China New Borun Corporation ( BORN), down 3.9% and G. Willi-Food International ( WILC), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Monster Beverage Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.