International Business Machines ( IBM) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, International Business Machines fell $3.68 (-1.9%) to $191.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,185,537 shares of International Business Machines exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,377,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $190.78-$192.80 after having opened the day at $191.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $194.98. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 5.0%, Key Tronic Corporation ( KTCC), down 3.8%, Interphase ( INPH), down 3.4% and Logitech International S.A ( LOGI), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full International Business Machines Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.