Zions ( ZION) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Zions fell $0.70 (-2.2%) to $30.46 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,165,885 shares of Zions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,054,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.44-$31.29 after having opened the day at $31.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.16. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Broadway Financial ( BYFC), down 13.0%, Carver Bancorp ( CARV), down 10.9%, NB&T Financial Group ( NBTF), down 5.0% and National Bank of Greece ( NBG), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zions Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.