Harley-Davidson ( HOG) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Harley-Davidson fell $0.97 (-1.8%) to $54.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,948,021 shares of Harley-Davidson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,509,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.16-$55.64 after having opened the day at $55.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.17. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Westport Innovations ( WPRT), down 2.8%, SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 1.8%, Navistar International ( NAV), down 1.8% and Gentex Corporation ( GNTX), down 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Harley-Davidson Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.