W.W. Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger rose $5.79 (2.3%) to $261.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 355,269 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 344,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $256.84-$264.31 after having opened the day at $257.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $255.96. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), up 7.7%, Edgen Group ( EDG), up 4.0%, United Stationers ( USTR), up 3.7% and RTI International Metals ( RTI), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.