Walgreen Company ( WAG) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Walgreen Company rose $1.12 (2.5%) to $46.45 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,573,688 shares of Walgreen Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,842,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.26-$46.70 after having opened the day at $45.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.33. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Era Group ( ERA), up 25.0%, Dolan ( DM), up 24.9%, YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), up 13.7% and Lee ( LEE), up 12.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Walgreen Company Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.