Thomson Reuters Corporation ( TRI) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Thomson Reuters Corporation rose $0.61 (1.9%) to $33.25 on average volume. Throughout the day, 968,392 shares of Thomson Reuters Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,078,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.69-$33.28 after having opened the day at $32.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.64. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Dolan ( DM), up 24.9%, Lee ( LEE), up 12.4%, Emmis Communications ( EMMS), up 11.3% and LIN TV Corporation ( TVL), up 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Thomson Reuters Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.