Weyerhaeuser ( WY) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Weyerhaeuser rose $0.35 (1.2%) to $28.73 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,118,858 shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,271,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.43-$28.99 after having opened the day at $28.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.38. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 16.2%, TRC Companies ( TRR), up 9.4%, DR Horton ( DHI), up 7.5% and Texas Industries ( TXI), up 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.