Las Vegas Sands ( LVS) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Las Vegas Sands rose $0.64 (1.2%) to $53.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,538,822 shares of Las Vegas Sands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,676,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.96-$53.31 after having opened the day at $52.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.48. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Ruth's Hospitality Group ( RUTH), up 6.3%, SeaWorld Entertainment ( SEAS), up 5.4%, Multimedia Games ( MGAM), up 4.0% and Nathans Famous ( NATH), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Las Vegas Sands Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.