Cummins ( CMI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Cummins rose $1.79 (1.6%) to $112.62 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,354,906 shares of Cummins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,888,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $111.33-$113.17 after having opened the day at $111.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.83. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 16.2%, GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), up 11.1%, Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), up 9.6% and TRC Companies ( TRR), up 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cummins Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.