Deere ( DE) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Deere rose $2.56 (3.1%) to $83.91 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,967,757 shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,114,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.41-$84.36 after having opened the day at $81.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.35. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 16.2%, GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), up 11.1%, Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), up 9.6% and NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), up 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.