Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company rose $0.57 (1.3%) to $44.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,068,417 shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,876,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.14-$44.68 after having opened the day at $44.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.97. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), up 24.2%, CytRx Corporation ( CYTR), up 20.9%, Prosensa ( RNA), up 19.6% and Redhill Biopharma ( RDHL), up 18.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.