Mondelez International ( MDLZ) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Mondelez International rose $0.29 (1.0%) to $29.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7,856,061 shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,145,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.74-$29.17 after having opened the day at $29.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.75. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Seneca Foods ( SENEB), up 7.5%, Molson Coors Brewing Company ( TAP), up 4.4%, Molson Coors Brewing Company ( TAP.A), up 4.1% and Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mondelez International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.