Exxon Mobil Corporation ( XOM) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Exxon Mobil Corporation rose $1.09 (1.2%) to $93.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 12,735,601 shares of Exxon Mobil Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,468,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.25-$93.44 after having opened the day at $92.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.25. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Lone Pine Resources ( LPR), up 30.2%, BMB Munai ( BMBM), up 26.7%, HyperDynamics Corporation ( HDY), up 12.6% and Willbros Group ( WG), up 12.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Exxon Mobil Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.