Emerson Electric ( EMR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Emerson Electric rose $0.89 (1.6%) to $57.61 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,530,730 shares of Emerson Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,733,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.20-$57.80 after having opened the day at $57.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.72. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: BTU International ( BTUI), up 16.1%, Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), up 13.4%, Advanced Photonix ( API), up 10.4% and Freescale Semiconductor ( FSL), up 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Emerson Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.