Gilead ( GILD) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Gilead rose $1.06 (2.0%) to $54.38 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7,975,906 shares of Gilead exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,790,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.35-$54.80 after having opened the day at $54.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.32. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), up 24.2%, CytRx Corporation ( CYTR), up 20.9%, Prosensa ( RNA), up 19.6% and Redhill Biopharma ( RDHL), up 18.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Gilead Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.