Tyco International ( TYC) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Tyco International rose $0.54 (1.6%) to $35.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,763,826 shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,094,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.99-$35.39 after having opened the day at $35.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.78. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: General Employment ( JOB), up 8.1%, Career Education Corporation ( CECO), up 6.1%, Learning Tree International ( LTRE), up 6.0% and Green Dot ( GDOT), up 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.