Procter & Gamble ( PG) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Procter & Gamble rose $0.81 (1.0%) to $79.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,402,424 shares of Procter & Gamble exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,959,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $79.07-$79.90 after having opened the day at $79.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.76. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), up 13.1%, Prestige Brands Holdings ( PBH), up 10.9%, Tufco Technologies ( TFCO), up 10.8% and Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Procter & Gamble Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.