Adobe Systems ( ADBE) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Adobe Systems rose $0.64 (1.4%) to $47.26 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,511,726 shares of Adobe Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,618,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.73-$47.31 after having opened the day at $46.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.62. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), up 23.1%, Perion Network ( PERI), up 8.4%, TSR ( TSRI), up 7.3% and BOS Better Online Solutions ( BOSC), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Adobe Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.