Monsanto Company ( MON) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Monsanto Company rose $2.21 (2.2%) to $101.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,911,442 shares of Monsanto Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,686,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $99.62-$101.69 after having opened the day at $99.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $99.19. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Cabot Corporation ( CBT), up 5.1%, Intrepid Potash ( IPI), up 4.3%, Balchem Corporation ( BCPC), up 3.9% and Air Products & Chemicals ( APD), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Monsanto Company Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.