Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor rose $1.30 (1.0%) to $126.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 453,713 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 702,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $125.48-$126.66 after having opened the day at $126.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $124.90. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), up 12.9%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 6.5%, Federal Signal ( FSS), up 4.6% and Oshkosh Corporation ( OSK), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.