Textron ( TXT) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Textron rose $0.58 (2.2%) to $26.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,757,397 shares of Textron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,020,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.49-$26.94 after having opened the day at $26.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.31. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Sifco Industries ( SIF), up 7.6%, Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), up 7.2%, Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), up 5.5% and Sturm Ruger & Company ( RGR), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Textron Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.