- AGCO Brands: AGCO is a global provider of agriculture solutions through a unique offering of brands and products that deliver the AGCO vision of “High-tech Solutions for Professional Farmers Feeding the World.”
- On & Off Board Technologies: Seamlessly integrate all your farm assets – resulting in higher yields, less input costs and greater profits.
- Support & Training: A new global customer call center and leading-edge product training means you get the expertise and answers to run your operation more efficiently.
- Dealer Network: One of the world’s most extensive dealer networks gives you global access and support – any time, any place.
- Service Providers: Connect with preferred service providers and enjoy the freedom and convenience to continue working with local business partners that you trust.
For more information about Fuse Technologies and AGCO’s new connected strategy visit http://agcotechnologies.com.About AGCO AGCO, Your Agriculture Company, (NYSE: AGCO), is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core machinery brands, Challenger ®, Fendt ®, Massey Ferguson ®, Valtra ® and GSI ®, and are distributed globally through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Challenger and Auto-Guide are trademarks of Caterpillar Inc. and used under license by AGCO. Founded in 1990, AGCO is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA. In 2012, AGCO had net sales of $10.0 billion. http://www.agcocorp.com